Featured Project Archive for the Bob Dylan Music Company
Featured Project: Archive for the Bob Dylan Music Company
Bluewall is delighted to announce it has designed, implemented and built an archive for the Bob Dylan Music Company. Dylan is one of the most important figures of the 20th century and his base of material will certainly be enjoyed for centuries to come. We at Bluewall are very excited to match our expertise with a project of such importance.
The project includes:
- Security and Client Confidentiality
- Consulting and Customizations
- Comprehensive Digital / Physical Archive Strategy
- Extensible Digital Architecture Plan and Framework Implementation
- Simplified Ingestion, Retention and Recall of Master Digital Files
- Encoding Audio and Video Media Files for HTML 5 compatibility
- Browse-able highest quality Catalog / Archive powered by our platform, Kairos
- Custom Architectural Storage Plan designed to scale with ingestion
- Building Servers and Hardware Implementation
- Archival Media Metadata Plan and Style Guide
- Asset Inventory Reports and Knowledge Management
- High Level Support and Maintenance
Kairos is a groundbreaking way of working with multimedia content online. Its built-in format conversion, storage, and metadata capabilities juice up your library's capabilities, and its open source license and API make it a compelling platform for developers. We're using it on this very site, in fact -- watch the videos to find out more.
Manifesto + Current Work
Bluewall is a visionary and leading-edge Internet multimedia company with expertise in audio, video, and code. As digital architects and content developers we focus on creating and integrating products that monetize all types of content, especially social media, audio, and video.
Discover Who We Are »
Technology + Philosophy
We are not just media technology, we are also a media philosophy. Here is a taste of what we are going to be exploring in depth over the next few weeks.
- Create once; play anywhere
- The Media Is the Platform
- The Master source is the most valuable asset
- From the microphone to the iPhone
- Technology, Playback and Format Agnostic
- Marginalia and 'La Web Obscura'
- Unlocking Freedom of Content
- Content brings people together
- Traveling the Foreign Language Webs
- Folders are places where files go to die
- Mr. Potato Head is a Framework
- Analog / Digital is the new B.C. / A.D.
The following clips were aggregated and filtered by Bluewall. Try our ground breaking aggregation service for yourself.
Forum to evaluate the impacts of the digital revolution on European media industries and provide input designed to foster pluralist media sector and quality journalism in spite of recent declining revenues. Further proof that the world is slowly coming to understand that the old models don't scale.
We call them "mashups," but apparently the academic world calls them the "digital media arts." Watch this clip to see how cutting-edge artists are working with some of the same ideas as us.
"The ability to adapt to shifting patterns in media may be employed by popular music artists to survive the transitions of formats and mediums. Information and content from artists can now be accessible to the target audience at any point due to new media channels."
A recent survey of chief marketing officers shows that many feel unprepared to handle today's social media-infested waters.