We're excited about Bob Dylan
Digital ReLab is delighted to announce it has designed, implemented and built a digital archive for the Bob Dylan Music Company. Dylan is one of the most important figures of the 20th century and his depth of materials will certainly be enjoyed for centuries to come. We at Digital Relab are very excited to match our expertise with a project of such importance.
Featured Project: Archive for the Bob Dylan Music Company
Read the Press Release
The project includes:
- Security and Client Confidentiality
- Consulting and Customizations
- Comprehensive Digital / Physical Archive Strategy
- Extensible Digital Architecture Plan and Framework Implementation
- Simplified Ingestion, Retention and Recall of Master Digital Files
- Encoding Audio and Video Media Files for HTML 5 compatibility
- Browseable highest quality Catalog / Archive powered by our platform, Starchive ™
- Custom Architectural Storage Plan designed to scale with ingestion
- Building Servers and Hardware Implementation
- Archival Media Metadata Plan and Style Guide
- Asset Inventory Reports and Knowledge Management
- High Level Support and Maintenance
Starchive ™ Components
Built with Starchive ™
Every time an artist records anything it can be immediately sold. Entertainers have vast catalogs of digital material that fans will pay for, but this material is not organized for resale and distribution. It's on the shelf.
The Starchive ™: The HD digital storage and publishing tool that allows artists to store, encrypt, protect and syndicate to any device they choose. Put the band in your pocket - Live Shows, Rough cut, B-sides and Outtakes. The best of the rest from your favorite Artist.
The Starchive ™ Because sometimes the outtakes are equally interesting to the original for the fan/collector.
With the Starchive ™ you will...
- Save Time and Money
- Organize the Disorganized
- Transform (Encode) Audio, Video, & Images Automatically
- Enrich content with simple to add Metadata
- Be Your Own Cloud Channel
Starchive ™ is incredibly especially soooooooo extremely uniquely powerful yet fast and simple.
The choices you make about your digital media, today, will direct your ability to shift and adapt to globalizing markets in the next Week, Month, Year and beyond. We've spent years designing and redesigning a groundbreaking content ecosystem specifically aimed at giving content holders and creators direct tools to create, save, and stream in one mouse click. You can't get more streamlined than that.
Audio, Video, Image Files
Store and deliver the highest quality content you can capture. Generate professionally optimized derivative files automatically upon ingest of original file(s).
Total Format Support
MPEG2, AVI, M2V, MOV, DNxHD, MP4, OGG, WEBM, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3, FFF, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PDF, MP3, AIF, TXT, DOC and hundreds more.
Simple Scalable Storage
Store up to hundred of millions of media files with rich metadata. We offer both Cloud (CDN) and Pond (Local) storage options.
Flexible and simple. Use our built-in standards and/or create your own metadata fields.
Streamline and Automate Work
Save vast amounts of time and money. Automatically grow a metadata rich streaming catalog simply by dragging file(s) to a "magic" ingest folder. Let the system do all of the work for you, so you can create more content. A win-win, financially, and speed-wise.
Robust Search and Organizing
Intelligent Search Results.
Secure, Private or Public
Extensive access and permission options to slice and dice content based on user identity and level, metadata fields and values, and file format
More Cool Things
Ingest a file by emailing it to the system. Record and save audio and video streams and ingest.
Get in Touch With Us
Get in touch
Need some expert advice? Know of digital media projects that are looking for the right platform? Please let us know. We are content creators too and we understand the complex issues. This is why we built Starchive ™
- Address: 2171 Beech Grove Road, Roseland, Virginia 22967
- Phone: (434) 361-2671
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday - Friday 8am to 8pm EST
- Saturday - by appointment
- Sunday - by appointment